” Go as far as you can see, when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.”
Planning Meetings for upcoming events.
– Charlotte Celebrates: first Wednesday (Feb. 6th)
at 8:30 am. Located at Evelyn Bay.
– Home and Business Expo: second Wednesday (Feb. 13th) at 8:30 am. Located at Evelyn Bay.
“Chatting with the Chamber”
On the first Monday of every month 6:30 p.m.-7ish, we will meet at Windwalker Underground Gallery. This will be a great way to get involved, ask questions and share your thoughts. All Chamber Members are invited to come!
The Charlotte Chamber is working hard to continue bringing new benefits to our valued members. Starting this month members will be able to log into their accounts on our website and find links to free business webinars. The Charlotte Chamber partners with the SBDC and the Michigan Chamber to bring more opportunities for growth, collaboration and education. These webinars will also be added to the emails you receive.
If you are having trouble logging into your account or you still need to make them please contact the office.
MEMBER OF THE MONTH HIGHLIGHT:
Eaton County Palliative Care
Eaton Community Palliative Care exists to provide 24-hour per day compassionate, physical care for terminally ill persons in a residential setting, complemented by emotional and spiritual support for the patient and their loved ones, enabling death with dignity.
This mission is accomplished by providing:
- Genuinely kindhearted care from trained staff and volunteers to facilitate patient upkeep, comfort and safety
- Medical equipment and materials, as needed, to ensure the best possible patient care and comfort
- Special information and resources for patients and their loved ones to assist with situations of dying or loss
- Bereavement support for grieving loved ones to promote healing, optionally available in a group environment
30th Annual Dinner & Hospice Auction
Saturday, March 9, 2019
Please contact, ECHospice@voyager.net if you want more information on the dinner or how to become a volunteer.
Thank you for your continued support in our community!
214 S. Cochran Ave. Charlotte MI 48813