” Always deliver more than expected.”
Welcome our new member to Charlotte Chamber:
- C & C Travel- Cruise Planners
- Eaton Resa with MI Bright Future
Planning Meetings for upcoming events.
– Charlotte Celebrates: first Wednesday (March 6th)
at 9 am. Located at Evelyn Bay.
– Home and Business Expo: second Wednesday
(March 13th) at 8:30 am. Located at Evelyn Bay.
“Chatting with the Chamber”
On the first Monday of every month 6:30 p.m.-7ish, we will meet at Windwalker Underground Gallery. This will be a great way to get involved, ask questions and share your thoughts. All Chamber Members are invited to come!
Member announcement the Charlotte Chamber is finalizing the 2019 schedule for After Hour Mixers. There are a few dates still available if your business is interested. This is a great way to highlight your company and start new conversations with other business owners in the community.
Networking Mixer Best Practices
- Invite business associates, top customers and employees to the event.
- Offer an incentive, this will encourage attendees to come back for products or services.
- Plan a short presentation that will feature your business and/or product.
- Offer your choice of food and beverages. An open bar has a positive impact if acceptable in the location.
- Please inquire with the chamber office for suggested and pre-approved catering/bar services available.
MEMBER OF THE MONTH HIGHLIGHT:
A special thanks this month to all of Charlotte’s Churches
- Charlotte Assembly of God
- Charlotte Church of Christ
- Crossroads Church
- Discovery Fellowship Church
- First Baptist Church
- First Congregational Church
- First Lutheran Church
- Lawrence Avenue Methodist Church
- Peace Lutheran Church
Thank you to each of these churches for the work you do in the community!
214 S. Cochran Ave. Charlotte MI 48813