“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
— Henry David Thoreau
Welcome to the Chamber Matthew Stoken
with State Farm Insurance
“Chatting with the Chamber”
On the first Monday of every month 6:30 p.m.-7ish, we will meet at Windwalker Underground Gallery. This will be a great way to get involved, ask questions and share your thoughts. All Chamber Members are invited to come!
Due to the holiday we will not be meeting in July.
As we move into another year of membership, I would like to take the time to review some of our benefits. The Chamber of Commerce appreciates our partnership. Even though there is a tangible list below, the largest impact our partnership has is the community enhancement we do together. Thank you!
The Charlotte Chamber of Commerce would like you to invest in your businesses future. Your colleagues and customers recognize that you support the community in many ways when you are a part of the Chamber of Commerce. In addition to that, the benefits of membership are endless. We offer networking opportunities through Chamber events such as Charlotte Celebrates, Business After Hours, and our Annual Dinner just to name a few.
- Annual Dinner
- Member to Member events
- Complimentary SBAM webinars.
- Chatting with the Chamber events
- Joint advertising promotions, and sponsorship through our quarterly Business After Hours
- Receive our monthly & weekly electronic newsletter, Business Blast which has advertising opportunities and is received by over 300 businesses
- Community advertising program available.
- Bold Listings in the Local Phone Book
- All memberships include a business listing on our Chamber Web Portal with options to upgrade advertising options and links. All members can register and update with ease.
Insurance Programs Available:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Business referral from phone, fax, mail inquiries (Always Members First)
- Ribbon Cuttings and First Dollar Awards available to new businesses
- Participant in Chamber Gift Certificates Program (Keeps our Money Local, more than $20,000 sold in previous 12 months).
- CAN DO! (Charlotte Area Networking for Development & Opportunity) Participant
- Access to the Chamber mailing list
- Discounted fee or free workshops and seminars.
Web Portal Benefits:
- Submit Events to Community Calendar
- Share special offers to the public and/or other chamber members
- Update your business listing in the Member Directory
MEMBER OF THE MONTH HIGHLIGHT:
LAFCU is a credit union that has been serving members in the community since 1936. We are here for all of your financial needs.
As a member of LAFCU, you can receive great benefits and discounts on an assortment of services including insurance, cell phones, home and auto loans, etc. Your fees are also lower, loan rates are lower, savings rates are higher, you have access to fee-free ATMS all over the U.S., and we have money to lend.
Thank you LAFCU for all you do in our community!
214 S. Cochran Ave. Charlotte MI 48813