STRUGGLING with DIABETES?
Tri-County Office on Aging invites you to participate in a 6-week workshop called Diabetes PATH (Personal Action Toward Health).
Michigan’s version of the award-winning Stanford Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
Diabetes PATH workshops are offered to learn about…
– Healthy eating and how to make meal plans.
– Fitness and Exercise
– Preventing complications, sick days, skin, and foot care.
– Monitoring blood sugar and preventing low blood sugar.
– Relaxation techniques and stress management.
– Working with your healthcare professional.
– Communication and dealing with difficult emotions.
– Goal setting, decision making, problem solving…and more!
WHAT: Diabetes PATH
WHEN: Tuesdays, January 8 – February 12, 2019 (6 weeks)
TIME: 1:30 – 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Al!VE, 800 W. Lawrence Ave, Charlotte
(Meet in the SEEK Room)
COST: FREE (Donations are accepted.)
RSVP: 517-887-1465 (Tri-County Office on Aging)